Monday 16 September 2013

Project UKYA

You may already know awesome UK book blogger Lucy Powrie from her blog Queen of Contemporary, or from her brilliant #UKYA Twitter chats. Lucy is a champion of all things UK YA, and now she has set up a new blog, Project UKYA, to help spread the word about all the amazing YA authors in the UK and their fantastic books. I'm very excited about this project and I can't wait to see what Lucy has in store for us. Click on the badge below to check it out!

Project UKYA

4 comments:

  1. Lucy is just awesome - isn't she? There should be a #LoveForLucy chat! I'm so excited about this whole project, and definitely agree that they're should be more focus on UKYA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring us, Emma! To come home and find this really did make my day. I'm currently writing this and filled with so much emotion because I can't believe how people have reacted to Project UKYA. I really didn't expect for it to be such a big thing so soon or at all!

    Thank you again! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lucy! And I'm not at all surprised people are so excited about it - it's a wonderful idea.

      Delete