Monday 11 March 2013

G-Dog Blogs: What It's REALLY Like When Your Human Is A Writer

Welcome to a brand new feature on the blog – G-Dog Blogs! I've decided to risk letting my houndy writing assistant take over on here from time to time, to tell you all about life from his point of view. Oh, and he'd love it if you left him a comment. Comments are like virtual biscuits. Over to you, G-Dog…




 
G-Dog. Psst. Wake up! *prods*

Hmm? Wha…? *Stretches and yawns* Hi, blog readers! Yep, my human has left me in charge of the blog. It's mine – allllllll mine… *Rubs paws together*

Oi, G-Dog, I'm watching you!

Ahem. Where was I? Oh yes. I thought I'd start with a post about what it's REALLY like when your human is a writer. With pictures.
There's a lot of waiting around.


A LOT.
'I'll just finish this chapter,' she'll say. 'I've just got to email my editor.' BO-ring. And when we DO finally go for a walk…
…she's STILL thinking about her work. Humph! Hello? Hello? I'm down here!
It's not all bad, though. At least there's always someone around to tell me how cute I am.
We always have lots of fun.
And if I do this face, I get biscuits. Yeah, life when your human is a writer isn't half bad, actually…




22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Woof!

      *Human's note – that means 'Thanks'! ;)

      Delete
  2. Love you G-Dog *strokes and gives treats*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Rolls on back and wriggles around with legs in air*

      Delete
  3. *biscuits and fusses for the G-Dog!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to stroke those long silky ears SO MUCH. Nrgh, the adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woof! Woofwoofwoofwoof!*

      *Thank you! I AM adorable, aren't I?!

      Delete
  5. Sending mega biscuits your way, G-Dog. With a face like that, how can I not? Do I sense a picture book brewing? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray, biscuits! Thank you. You'll have to ask my human about the book stuff… I don't do typing (my paws are too big).

      Delete
  6. That final pic...soooo cute! Definitely gets dog biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh G-Dog you do look cute. I must come and meet you soon. Get the dog biscuits ready!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome any time, Lynn! Especially if I get biscuits! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee! I think M will relate to this too G-Dog, and if you get tooooo bored, she promises she will come round to play again (if her writer mum lets her ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! I'd love to see M again (and I promise not to be too barky and annoying…)

      Delete
  10. G-Dog, if only you could come over and play with US during those boring times...we're a lot smaller than you, and one of us will seriously scare you with his barking, but maybe sometime...?

    XO *bark*

    Ginger & Otis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginger and Otis! I'm pretty good at barking too - we could have a competition! :D

      XO *Bark bark bark*

      Delete
  11. Oh, G-dog. I love you.

    Emma, my author blog (if I had one) would be nothing but posts about my dogs. I know it would. What mischief has Finn gotten into now? What's the latest sweet thing sweet Oscar has done? When did Finn learn to dig? Why must Oscar sleep on my head? And so on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Wags tail and does cute face*

      Delete
    2. April, I would LOVE to read that blog!

      Delete
  12. I
    don't know if it's just me or if perhaps
    everybody else encountering issues with your site.
    It appears as if some of the text within your content are
    running off the screen. Can someone else please comment
    and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my internet browser
    because I've had this happen before. Kudos

    my web site :: Please Visit My Site
    Also see my site: Go to my website

    ReplyDelete